eCommerce SEO Services
by Australia’s Leading eCommerce SEO Agency
Revitalise your Businesses with the Immense Effects of eCommerce SEO Services
Powerful eCommerce SEO Services & eCommerce SEO Strategy To Ignite Sales
Technical eCommerce SEO Auditing: More Moving Parts Than A Swiss Watch
Why Our Regular eCommerce SEO Auditing Process is Paramount to Your Success
Our eCommerce SEO Experts Share Over 15 Years Hands-On Experience When Partnering With Us
Whatever Issues You Face Our eCommerce SEO Audit Process will Give Your Website A Kickstart!
Want The Best eCommerce SEO Firm?
Our eCommerce SEO Service Covers All SEO eCommerce Marketing Strategy Needs
Conducting a high level of concise and insightful keyword research is integral for the success of your eCommerce SEO strategy. It can be one of the most valuable pieces of research you ever invest in. Uncovering the plethora of keywords and their corresponding monthly search volumes associated with your eCommerce websites products represents the marketplace knowledge and insights for your industry. It is the cornerstone of our eCommerce SEO Service. Our eCommerce keyword research service is the first step to success in implementing an effective eCommerce SEO strategy. Online behaviour can be challenging to predict, but our keyword research can help you discover popular SEO search terms that should be included in your overall eCommerce SEO strategy. Get in touch with us to find out more.
If you’ve been struggling to produce a comprehensive website audit or simply need a prioritized eCommerce SEO action plan, we offer the business’s best technical SEO audit services. We analyse your site structure and content, then provide clear instructions and an actionable plan that you can start incorporating into your overall eCommerce SEO strategy right away.
Dozens of Australian eCommerce businesses trust our eCommerce SEO services, and with 15 years of experience, we’ve got the knowledge to get you to the first page of Google. Trusting our well-rounded technical expertise is a great way to start.
When it comes to boosting organic traffic, there’s no marketing like effective content marketing. Our eCommerce SEO services include a comprehensive eCommerce SEO content strategy that will be the driving force of a well planned and executed digital marketing strategy for eCommerce website promotion success. Search engines like Google can easily see SEO eCommerce website ‘standouts’ that have put in the hard work, with those who have worked the hardest (and smartest!) guaranteed to lead the pack. As a big part of any eCommerce digital marketing strategy we undertake, our team will implement significant on-page factors like meta tags, optimise URL structure, improve header tags, and more. These efforts improve Conversion Rates off the bat and immediately improve your search engine rankings. However, a successful SEO strategy is complex, and eCommerce marketing agencies like ours leave nothing to chance when ranking your eCommerce website high in the search engines.
In the world of SEO, eCommerce is highly competitive, and high-spending heavy hitters can make it difficult for new eCommerce brands to take their share of the action. Our eCommerce SEO services are designed to level the playing field by delivering comprehensive eCommerce link building services that really work and are the ideal complement to a well-orchestrated eCommerce content strategy.
With 15 years of hands-on offsite marketing to bring to your table, our focused eCommerce link building strategy is designed to influence the influencers, building links to your eCommerce store from all the best corners of the web. This results in higher traffic, more orders, and increased revenue.
Revenue Growing eCommerce SEO Services By #1 eCommerce SEO Company
Leading eCommerce Advertising Agency
Custom Ecommerce SEO Services Australia By The Top Ecommerce SEO Agency
There’s no denying it: eCommerce is a crowded playing field. However, Digital Search Group Australia offers the eCommerce SEO services Melbourne businesses need to put themselves ahead of the pack. The success of our sophisticated eCommerce SEO is backed up by our team’s 15 years of experience and detailed auditing and reporting. Our eCommerce SEO services work: that’s why many Melbourne eCommerce companies trust us.
The Best eCommerce SEO Team in Australia
eCommerce SEO Services FAQs
HOW DO I FIND AN ECOMMERCE SEO COMPANY FOR MY BUSINESS?
WHAT ARE SOME GOOD ECOMMERCE SEO STRATEGY TIPS?
WHAT ARE ECOMMERCE SEO SERVICES?
eCommerce SEO services are a cost-effective form of marketing that is increasingly becoming the most popular choice for Australian companies looking to make their products visible on search engines. eCommerce SEO allows you to reach your target audience by focusing on keywords they use and optimizing your website for those keywords. It also helps build a strong foundation for performance-driven digital marketing, which can save you money in other areas so that you can reinvest it in growing your business!
IS GOOGLE ADS BETTER THAN SEO FOR ECOMMERCE?
Google Ads can often be effective for eCommerce companies, but ranking well in organic search is a better long-term goal. Utilizing eCommerce SEO is not an overnight fix, but SEO’s ability to generate organic interest for your eCommerce site can be much more profitable in the long run. With a quality eCommerce SEO strategy, you won’t need to rely on Google Ads to generate sales for your business.
So if your eCommerce website has more scripts than the lifework of William Shakespeare, there is a good chance Google might be having issues rendering your pages while also creating speed issues. Both of which will have a decremental effect on your eCommerce SEO performance.
HOW MUCH DO ECOMMERCE SEO SERVICES COST?
eCommerce SEO is a worthwhile and realistic investment for a company of any size, and the cost is based on the scope of services you want. Our eCommerce SEO experts will work with your company to determine the range of services you require and discuss costs.
HOW LONG DO ECOMMERCE SEO COMPANIES TAKE TO GET RESULTS?
eCommerce SEO should not be regarded as a “quick fix,” and any eCommerce SEO agency that guarantees instant results is lying to you! Typically eCommerce websites can start seeing results within 4 to 6 months. However, the longer a company effectively utilizes eCommerce SEO, the better its effects will be in search engines.
WHY CHOOSE TO USE AN ECOMMERCE SEO FIRM?
SEO is a complex field, and those complexities are considerably accelerated when it comes to eCommerce SEO due to the sheer size and intricate inner workings which make up an eCommerce store. This is why choosing an eCommerce SEO firm that specialises in eCommerce SEO with a proven track record is so important. The technical aspects of eCommerce SEO and following best practices are far more important than what applies to a regular WordPress brochure website. A brochure website doesn't need to deal with specific eCommerce technical issues such as indexed pagination or keyword cannibalisation appearing across dozens of indexed category pages and thousands of product pages. If you are looking for a serious eCommerce SEO agency with decades of combined experience, please give us a call at Digital Search Group Australia today.
WHAT ARE THE BEST TOOLS USED BY AN ECOMMERCE SEO AGENCY?
Below we have listed some of the poignant tools used by our eCommerce SEO agency, which are all free tools and can help to benefit your eCommerce online store and your SEO endeavours.
Google Analytics: The Ultimate eCommerce Website Analysis Tool
Google Analytics is the most powerful marketing tool available to business owners and heavily used in our eCommerce SEO services. Google Analytics records, analyses and visualises website statistics to help your business grow. With eCommerce tracking enabled on your account, you can measure lead conversions or monitor your website in real-time with reports. Regardless of what industry you are in, we recommend using Google Analytics as one of the best SEO tools for measuring and improving performance on your eCommerce website.
Google Search Console: Alerts & Insights into Your eCommerce SEO Performance
Again, another tool we use heavily is the Digital Search Group Australia eCommerce SEO service. Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your eCommerce site's presence in Google search results. It is an essential tool for any eCommerce website owner who wants to rank better on search engines. The advantages of using this service are numerous: it can help you ensure that Google can find and crawl your eCommerce website; fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content; view traffic data for your site (how often your site appears in google search, which queries show up on the first page etc.); receive alerts when Google encounters SEO issues relating to indexing, spamming etc.
Google PageSpeed Insights: Increase the Speed & User Experience of Your eCommerce Store
DOES GOOGLE OFFER ECOMMERCE SEO SERVICES?
Google is not an SEO agency; they are a search engine. However, they do make a large amount of money from Google ads. They do not share the proprietary secrets of their “algorithm,” which is the formula they use to determine which companies rank higher in search engines and rank lower. eCommerce SEO companies have to rely on their experience, tools and focused SEO expertise to get results.
HOW DO YOU IMPLEMENT AN SEO STRATEGY FOR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE SUCCESS?
As an eCommerce website owner, you know that your site is a massive part of your business. To be successful in eCommerce, it's essential to implement SEO strategies for both organic and paid search success. Below are the leading eight steps you can take today to start optimizing your site with a successful eCommerce SEO strategy:
1) Keyword Research - First, we need to figure out our target keywords. This is where keyword research comes in handy! This step will help us find vital keywords customers are using when searching online, so we can focus on those terms throughout the rest of our eCommerce SEO optimization process, including meta optimisation and content creation.
2) Site Architecture - Next up, let's talk about designing the architecture of our page. This is a necessary planning process and involves developing a keyword hierarchy alongside developing the main product category pages, which will house your eCommerce stores products.
3) On-Page SEO - The next step in our eCommerce SEO strategy is to focus on your website’s actual content, which is vital for infusing keyword relevancy into your eCommerce stores pages. First, let's talk about meta optimisation - this includes carefully selecting keywords and keyword phrases for use throughout all metadata tags, including titles, subtitles, summaries and descriptions for the main pages you want to rank. It also involves implementing schema markup, which helps search engines better understand the information being presented.
4) Technical eCommerce SEO - To put it simply, implementing technical eCommerce SEO is all about making sure search engines can crawl your website efficiently, be careful to reduce the number of redirects and configure any web server issues. Keyword-rich URLs will help with indexing, so try to include specific keywords in page titles and meta tags where possible. For more information about this broad subject matter, feel free to touch base with a member of our team.
5) Local eCommerce SEO - Local SEO is all about driving local organic traffic to your site. This includes using geo-targeting on Google Adwords campaigns, analyzing the keyword competition for specific geographic areas and optimizing page content with those keywords in mind. It also involves implementing Schema markup, which helps search engines better understand the information being presented. This strategy is only effective if you have a physical brick and mortar location you can verify with Google.
6) eCommerce SEO Content marketing - Content marketing is a robust methodology that can be used in conjunction with eCommerce SEO to effectively improve your website’s authority, visibility, and rankability while increasing the quality of traffic your site receives from Google's organic listings. Content Marketing has been around for decades, but its effectiveness and popularity have grown significantly due to social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
7) eCommerce SEO Link Building - Link building is an essential ingredient for any successful eCommerce SEO strategy. The main goal of link building within eCommerce SEO is to generate a natural, organic flow of high-quality links from authoritative websites promoting the main pages you want to rank within your eCommerce store. In addition, creating content that resonates with potential customers and experts to establish yourself as an authoritative voice in your field will help significantly towards achieving this objective.
8) Measuring eCommerce SEO Success - Measuring the success of your eCommerce SEO efforts is a crucial part of any campaign. It ensures that you're focused on what needs to be done, how well it's going so far and helps you identify areas where improvements need to be made. The most reliable method for measuring the effectiveness of an eCommerce SEO strategy is through Google Analytics or other popular tools such as AHREFS and SEMrush.
HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY GOOGLE ECOMMERCE SEO RANKING?
Ranking better in organic search results begins and ends with SEO. If you have an eCommerce website, you undoubtedly know that there’s a lot of competition out there. This makes investing in SEO mandatory for eCommerce websites. Remember: SEO is not an overnight fix, and a successful SEO campaign will need to run for several months for the best result.
WHAT KINDS OF ONLINE STORES CAN USE ECOMMERCE SEO SERVICES?
eCommerce SEO is helpful for most eCommerce businesses, and a reputable eCommerce SEO agency will have no problem customizing an effective eCommerce SEO strategy for your company, no matter what eCommerce platform you use.
WHY OUR ECOMMERCE SEO SERVICES?
Unfortunately, the world of eCommerce SEO is populated by dodgy characters who overpromise and underdeliver. Unlike them, we value transparency, fairness, and honesty in our eCommerce SEO auditing and reporting. We will tell you the straight truth about what works, what doesn’t, and how much it will all cost. In addition, we’ve been around for over 15 years: we could not have survived this long if we were cheating our customers! That’s why businesses trust Digital Search Group Australia for their eCommerce SEO needs.
HOW DO YOU DO SEO FOR ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS PAGES?
Online product pages are of critical importance, and any SEO campaign specifically designed for an online store will focus heavily on them. Optimizing titles and meta descriptions are essential and write unique and captivating testimonials and product descriptions. Engaging content is the difference between underperforming eCommerce websites and exceptional ones.